Florida Auto Insurance
Protecting Drivers in Orlando and Longwood, FL
Driving in Florida is often a pleasure. Coastal regions can be traversed as easily as inland regions, and in all cases these regions can be beautiful. Driving however always comes with risks. Theft, fire, and collision damages are among some of the common risks. Flood, hurricane, and storm damages are some of the less common damages faced by Florida drivers. These and other risks can result in terrific financial losses if the drivers who face them aren’t insured properly.
At Florida Insurance Group we have a comprehensive and adaptable auto insurance program that helps any Florida driver stay secure for the right price. We custom-tailor packages that we write through this program to the needs of individual clients and we ensure that these packages give each client the best value.
Contact an agent to get started or read on to learn more.
Dangerous Intersections in Orlando
These intersections were identified as the most dangerous in 2008. While most now have red light cameras installed, you should still take extra precaution while driving through these intersections:
Colonial Drive at Magnolia Avenue
Orange Avenue at Michigan Street
Gore Street at Orange Blossom Trail
Coverages Tailored to Your Needs
Auto insurance coverages for Florida drivers range from collision damage and personal liability, both of which are common, but not as common for water damage and tropical storms. Auto insurance in Florida can be more expensive the other states due to the range of coverages needed, but this type of insurance can be costly if it is not purchased properly. At Florida Insurance Group, we help you select coverages that fit your needs and create optimal policies. We work hard to give you every opportunity to stay protected for minimal costs.
From liability and comprehensive to collision and diminishing deductible, we offer the coverages that keep you secure. We partner with different carriers in order to offer these coverages and as a result we can ‘shop’ these coverages on your behalf. These coverages include:
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Diminishing Deductible
- Accident Forgiveness
- Minor Violation Forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance·
- Specialty Auto Insurance
- 24-Hour Customer Service
- Rental Reimbursement
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Mexican Auto Insurance
- Medical Payments Coverage
Despite the variety of these and other coverages, there can still be gaps in coverage from time to time. Adding a personal umbrella policy is an inexpensive way to fill in those gaps. You can also save money by: havng a multi-vehicle discount, receiving a good-driver discount, and a multi-line policy discount by combining your home and auto insurance.
Working with Florida Insurance Group
Working with carriers like Mercury, The Hartford, and Foremost, we offer the options you need to find the right policy at the right price.
Florida Insurance Group is proud to provide auto insurance in Orlando, Longwood, Winter Park, Lake Mary, Clermont, and Oviedo, FL. We also serve other areas in the state.
- Florida Insurance Guide (StateofFlorida.com)
- Auto Insurance Information for Florida Drivers (DMV)
- Automobile Insurance Guide (The Chief Financial Officer of the Florida Department of Financial Services)
- Florida Automobile Registration and Insurance Information (The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles)
- Florida Auto Insurance Laws and Regulations (NOLO)
- Car Accident Laws in Florida (NOLO)
- Florida Automobile Insurance Information and Resources (The Florida Office of Insurance Regulations)
- Florida Insurance Consumer Advocate Information (Florida’s Chief Financial Officer – the Office of the Insurance Consumer Advocate)